Saturday 16 November 2013

I can't believe what happened!




We had our last meal at Helsinki market. Looks like Finnish loves their sausages. That's yummy tho. 

So that's it. Our three weeks trip has almost came to an end. Sitting at the market. Looking at the water and the islands over the water. It's beautiful and calm. I wonder will I ever have a chance to come back to Finland. 



When everything seems wonderfully calm I can't believe what happened to us at the airport. Our flight from Helsinki to China would stop over in Moscow for a night. We tried to check in online the night before and it only allowed us to check in the flight to Moscow not to Beijing. So we thought yeh maybe it's not quite 24 hours yet so we will let the people at the airport do it instead.

The lady at the airport tried to check in for us but she couldn't find the flight. It turned out the flight we booked has been cancelled and we were scheduled to another flight at night! What the hell??? She said the airline has emailed us three times and also SMS us. I checked my email EVERYDAY! I received no email from them even in the junk mail!! Unbelivalbe!! Even when I checked in online last night it still shown our flight the next day is at 2pm not 22 o'clock! I can't believe this happened to us. I m glad that we can fly out before mid night otherwise Iain will have a problem with his visa! 

Well that's not it. I tried to contact Novotel in Beijing and tell them our flight has been delayed we will check in one day later. The bloody reception said she can't help us and I have to call them back at 9am to talk to reservation! 

I emailed Agoda and the hotel to explain the situation. Agoda replied me the next morning said it's alright but the hotel replied me they are going to cancel the booking! Bloody shit! I told them why we can't check in on time and they replied the booking policy said no changes and cancellation! I almost exploded! I told them it's not our fault that the flight has been cancelled. So she finally agreed to extend our check in time to 12 noon the next day but we still have to pay for the first night. Oh my god!!! She didn't even know I have already paid the reservation!!! What the F has she been doing? When I told her we have already paid then she said everything is fine! OMG.... Why people can be so retarded?

Anyway. We arrived Beijing safely at the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment