Friday 25 October 2013

Time travel


We managed to have two hours sitting at Mr Putin's backyard waiting for our Metro Tour. Well it's actually the Aleksandrov Garden, not exactly Putin's backyard. I don't think he will come out to have a barbecue when he's not working. 
It's such a beautiful place to be. But unlike Australia, people are not allow to sit or walk on the grass. The secret police agent will blow whistle at you! I think it's not very nice to get shout at in front of the World Heritage. Anyway, I was telling Iain how incredible it is to be able to see all the historical buildings around us. How    crazy it is to sit in front of the obelisk that maybe Lenin used to look at. Then he said to me "you know we are completely opposite to Australia now? If we dig a hole in the ground all the way through we may come out in Australia"
Oh well. What can I say? That's my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment