Saturday 26 October 2013

Ok let's talk about food



Binchiki - Russian creeps with cheese. We got it from supermarket. Heat it up in microwave for 30 seconds. Love it. We also got the desert in cherry!

Ptichie Moloko - Classic Russian sweets. It's a thick slice of marshmallow covered in chocolate on top of shortbread. Very yummy!


Chak chak - original from Turkic. It's a chewy soft dough of raw eggs, molded into cyclone then deep fried and coated with honey. It's actually the national dish of Tatars and Bashkirs! Not that I know where they are but can't believe one of my childhood favorite is a national dish somewhere else and a national favorite of Russia!


Moscow people are crazy about Japanese food. And the Japanese we are talking here are serious Japanese restaurant not like the sushi rolls we found on Sydney street!

Kebabs is also a big thing here. We found it everywhere as well and very cheap! I think pickles is very popular here as well coz I found a lot of pickles at supermarket! And I have eaten this pickles hotdog, it's so nice but the pickles I have on this hotdog are more than enough to make twenty cheese burger in McDonald! 




No comments:

Post a Comment