Monday 21 May 2012

Creative Lane Artist: Joyjoie


OMG! Look at all these handmade teepees by Joyjoie! They are way too cute!! If I have a child I definitely get one! Well in fact I think I will try to get Iain to buy myself one later... but look at them! How can you not want one for yourself? 

 I have designed a modern twist on the traditional teepee to suit apartment living. The joyjoie teepee allows children to develop independence and imagination in their own nurturing space. It islike no other, with removable decorations including print doorsand 26 individual wall art decorations, the look can be changed with a families changing interests. The teepee can even be dressed up for a special events such as Christmas.




I have a large range of decoration packs that I will sell with the teepee’s so plenty of variety for people to choose from.






Enjoy the Joyjoie website and its evolution blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment