Tuesday 29 May 2012

Creative Lane Artist: Charlee Le More






Awww look at all these cushions!! How pretty are they!! I want to buy them all home! Sydney based graphic designer Rochelle transforms her love affairs with patterns and colours into interior textiles and homewares. Check out Rochelle's online shop and maybe that would help you to make up your mind before you come to her stall at Creative Lane this Saturday! 

Mind you, don't forget to visit her inspiring blog Little Nudge as well, it's full of beautiful surprise!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely post! I have had a busy week making sure I have plenty of stock ready for Creative Lane on Saturday!

    It will be the first chance to see my new design, which I will be launching next week! Looking forward to seeing you there!

    xx

    ReplyDelete