Saturday 11 January 2014

Happy 2014



















I can't believe half of January is almost gone!
What have I been doing?
Where did my time went?

2013 was a fantastic year for us.
We got married.
Iain got a promotion at work.
We went to Russia.
It's an adventure year and it's a happy year for us.

What's your new year resolution?
We don't have any this year. 
It almost feels like every year we set a goal
but it's always about something else then the goal vanished.
We think it's more important to live for the moment
and be happy.

Have done some projects for this year already.
My friend's Jasmine's baby shower invite and Mandy's wedding invite.
Both of them are beautiful.






I enjoyed making invitation for friends. 
I just love to see their happy faces when they saw the final products.
It's kind of rewarding of what I do.
Hope the invitation thing can go a step further in 2014.

cheers,

suki 


No comments:

Post a Comment