Wednesday 15 January 2014

365 appreciations





I read an article on the newspaper the other day. It said a lday was going through a hard time and she started to write this diary/ blog thing about stuffs that she appreciate in life. And by writing the diary, it actually helped her to quit drinking.

After reading the news, I thought to myself, what a nice thing to do writing about things that we appreciate. Very often we take things for granted and never thought about them until we lose them.

Forunately I am not going through any life-time-crisis but I m very determined to start writing things that I appreciated. I am going to write one thing a day and see how it goes. I think it's going to be awsome because that just remind me everyday that I should be thankful.

It was my husband birthday yesterday and I think he would be the first person that I would like to thank. He makes me a much better person and without him I will not appreciate myself as much as I do now. I appreciate everything he did for us and I cannot stop myself to tell the world how much I love him. He is my sweetheart and he forever will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment