Tuesday 17 July 2012

Sadly...


I just realized some of my favorite Sydney artists has to close down or limited their crafty business because they have to go back to the full time workforce.... it's such a hard and painful decision. How many of us have dream to be our own boss and do what we like for a living? But the reality is family and standard of living always come first. I have been working full time and running the business since uni, it's hard and sometimes I feel so trapped but at the end of the day, you've got to pay the bills. So now instead of complain about it, I see Creative Lane and my designs business as an outlet to free myself (my creative brain) from my full time job. I remember once my boss said to me, "it's good you have something to do outside work, you have something to hold on to, otherwise what's the point of living?"
I wish my creative friends all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment