Wednesday 4 July 2012

Creative Lane Online Magazine



Creative Lane would like to  invited all the creative people in Australia to participate in our online magazine. You are welcome to share their DIY tips, illustration, local cafe, cooking, shops,  photography, home decoration, etc, anything that makes it resourceful and interesting to read. But the whole idea of this magazine is to share the fun of being creative and local designs.

You're welcome to contribute as many pages as you wish, I will let you know if I am going to use them all in one issue or put them in different issues. Your submission should be A4 page in PDF/ jpg/ Word/ Photoshop format. 


Unfortunately, it's an unpaid contribution at the moment as I don't earn money from Creative Lane but I am trying to get some sponsor for Creative Lane so hopefully it's gonna be a paid job in the near future.

Please email me your page(s) no later than the 7 July and we will keep in touch! I am very excited about this project!!


https://www.facebook.com/creativelane
suki@yessweetheart.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment