Tuesday 25 December 2012

Boxing day


Have you opened all your presents yet? Hope you have nice and dry Christmas! I have to say I am a bit disappointed this year for the boxing day sale! Have you noticed all the Westfield are closed today except the one in the city? As if the yucky weather isn't sad enough! All supermarkets and shops are closed around our area so we can't even get some potatos to make potaots bake for our friends party! 
Anyway, have you done the Myer online boxing day sale? I did it last night and all the women clothes that I liked are out of stock... since I have spent two hours online looking for bargain for myself and couldn't get any, so I bought some undies for Iain instead... oh well, at least I bought something...

*Illustratio from poppy & red 

No comments:

Post a Comment